Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Alphabet Letter Exchange

Hey Friends,

I received a lovely email from Sheri asking if I would host an Alphabet Letter Exchange.  I love exchanges and I thought it would be fun!  Are you interested?


If you are interested just leave a comment with your email.  I will then compile a list of all participants.
 
This is how I see the exchange working:

  • Once 26 teachers have agreed to participate in the exchange I will compile a list of all participants.  Each participate will be assigned a letter of the alphabet.  
  • Together with your class you will decorate your given letter anyway you like.  You will need to complete 26 copies of your given letter.  Each letter should be able to fit on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
  • You will them mail out 25 of the letters to other classes.  Keep one letter for your class.  You are responsible for all postal charges.
  • In addition to your letter you will need to send a short letter describing your class, school and where your live.
  • The project will run for the month of September.  All alphabet letters should be mailed by September 30, 2014.
Once you receive all letters you can display them, place them in a class book or a host of other ideas that will fit your classroom needs.  If you have any other questions please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment