Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SLANT Box Reveal



 

This June/July I was able to participate in the SLANT BOX exchange.  Not sure of what a SLANT BOX is?  Head over to Lessons With Coffee and get the 411.





  




I received a box from my new friend Lisa. Lisa is over at 4th Grade Buzz.  Lisa was so much fun to get to know.  I received a great box of goodies. 


In the box were beautiful postcards from Canada.  After looking at these a trip to Canada is on our bucket list.  A magnet, bookmark, candle and card complete the awesome box!
 
I sent my box to Janine, over at Faithful In First.    I was so excited to send her this box. 



Sorry for the lack of pictures.  Somehow all pictures from my Nikon has been deleted.  I  was only left with my pictures from Instagram.  Are you on Instagram?  Leave me your user name so I can follow you.  I can be found @barrowshodgepdge.

I can’t wait for next month.  The theme is Home Town Pride.  Oh  Boy, my area has lots of that!  It will be so much fun to put that box together!

Stop back by tomorrow and see what fun I had today at the Alabama Blogger Meetup!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mechele! It was so awesome meeting you today at the blogger meet up!!! :) I'm your newest follower! Hugs! -Sarah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric and texture look of your blog! I am your newest follower! Isn't SLANT Box-ing fun?

    ~Jennifer
    http://storiesandsongsinsecond.blogspot.com/2014/07/summer-sunshine-in-slant-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting to know you, Mechele! Let me know when you come to Canada!! Keep in touch!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete